Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Reading YouTube comments.


Spring is here, we have not had snow for some time.




Posting as ausfi! I thought that was what I had always done, but I had not seen this before. But now I see my other YouTube icon in the corner. By mistake I started another account and I don't understand how to remove it.
I know I watch YouTube videos too often, and what is worst, read people's comments. They are often so vicious. Like these:




what is very sad is that the Obama's children were adopted Michelle Obama isn't a woman she's a man transgender and what's very sad it doesn't matter he's a human being and he's a child and his parents love him and we the people we love Baron and we love our first lady we thank God for them everyday for eight years we were tormented by the big man Michelle Obama and her fake life and her psycho husband so let us pray for the Trumps and thank God that he has blessed us in this country to have a real president

No comments: