Tuesday, November 08, 2016

YouTube is harsh, merciless and rude,

I started watching videos on YouTube and gradually commenting, mostly when I noticed falsehoods where I knew the answer. Somehow I just cannot stand unfairness.

Sometimes you answered normally but often the people writing comments are very rude. I have no idea why people want to use rude adjectives but it is very common.


1. comment  ausfi what a total idiot you are. We know who to blame for the mess that we are in, you!


2. comment ausfi No kidding!? This is the face of ausfi!? A washed-up old hippy that hasn't a clue of what is going on in AMERICA!? Wow! You and all your old card-playing idiot die-outs are why Obummer got into office and by God at my side, WE THE PEOPLE will not let your failed generation of stupidity win this election. Stop trolling PRESIDENT TRUMP YouTube videos! That is if you know what trolling means....if not ask one of your grandkids




My answer  You sound so clever that is strange that you seem to think that elderly people know nothing of Internet, computers or trolling. I'm not anymore trolling than you are. All you can do is to try to insult me, but I'm an old duck (water off the back,if you know that saying). If you accept his tone of voice, you really are taken in. But you are right, I should not be writing here as I'm not even American,or live there, just could not help myself. I wish you the best and hope you get your change and that is good for you.



3. comment  ausfi I don't understand where a wall means we gather them and blow them up...........we want our US DOLLAR to not go down to the black hole of Mexico, meaning, for those that think this is a reason for you to say ANYTHING in AMERICAN POLITICS is a reason for you to give your 2 negative pennies of oppressed government of whatever country you come from.....that we want our money to stay up here! IDIOT!......I wish I knew how to say that in YOUR ausfi STUPID ASS language


Answer  Why do you insult me when I have not insulted you? I did not say anything about the wall against Mexico or AMERICAN POLITICS. I answered this Swede who said: 'We have problems similar in Sweden with so called migrants...' which I took to mean that he doesn't want to allow in refugees, which I understand because Norway and Sweden  already have huge numbers of them.  But around one million migrants and refugees arrived in Europe till 21 December 2015. If no-one will have them, where do they go? It was stupid exaggeration  from me, but what is the solution. You can read all about refugees here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
"YOUR ausfi STUPID ASS language" hah hah now you insult my language too. I have respected you, but not any more. They don't want your money in my country.


4. comment Well you just stated your opinion on Trump supporters and how disgusting they are but you didnt say anything about Hillary or her supporters who are confirmed to do much more evil things than what Trump supporters even say. Deffinetly seems like you believe claims against Trump but not evidence about Hillary


Answer I have found some things that have been said about Hillary to be untrue, but I don't like her either. Of course I believe some FACTS about Trump, but  now I'm so tired of this as I'm not  even American, so I don't care any more. I don't know how I was drawn into this. Why does one comment on videos? I wish you all the best and that you will get better things in future. The end.

No comments: