Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Blue wood anemone

Yes, I went to Høvik and found the blue flower. More of them than I have ever seen before in one place. Hardly anyone seemed to pay attention to them. At least in Finland it is a protected flower.




they were below the path most people used. Here are two colour variations.

The area was about 8x8 meters.


It was in the Veritas park, close to the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter (The Henie Onstad Art Centre). DNV GL Headquarters in Norway, Veritas Centre is on the other side of the park. I only found out today that there are free buses from Skøyen in Oslo to Veritas, which is in Bærum, so you pay less.

I paid the full fee of course, and after I had taken a few photos, I realized that I had no card in my camera, it was sitting in my computer! I had only room for 7 photos, but at least I have the flower photos. There are a few art works here and there.

No comments: